Monday, December 19, 2011

Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.


...As I sit here pondering about what I could possibly do to expedite our submissions for permitting to the wonderful few at the City who I can only guess are toiling as endlessly as I am to get Swift's open during this holiday season. *ahem* I think it's about time to reveal the last few pictures from a few weeks ago of the site 95.7% cleaned out before we go into double secret probation mode and then you'll just have to wait until we open to see the finished product.  I just hope our reviewer up on Olympus hasn't left for Christmas break already...

... but don't worry little birds, I'll still feed ya!  I'll be revealing tasty little tidbits about Chef Mat's menu shortly.

Facing East

Facing West

Where all the magic happens... err.. gonna happen.

Oh and by the way... our culinary triumvirate is complete:

Exec. Chef | Mat Clouser  •  Pastry Chef | Callie Speer  •  Sous Chef | Zack Northcutt

Tastebuds at the ready... their flavors are literally going to punch you in the mouth.

patience.
"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment